QUICKIES
1) Darn it! Target had a whole section of clearance priced clothes at 75% off yesterday while I was there, and I picked out a lovely, rust-colored t-shirt that was, like, $2.50. I brought it home and took the tags off and only then realized it's a maternity shirt. It doesn't look like a shirt for pregnant ladies, it just looks like a t-shirt, but I feel weird (and fat) knowing I'm wearing a shirt meant for someone gestating. Oh well, tags are off and I like the color, so I'll keep it. :(
2) I was having a slow morning until I opened up "Eye of the Tiger" on YouTube. If you ever have trouble getting going in the morning, just listen to that. It works amazingly well.
3) I watched Glee for the first time last night. I...I wasn't really fond of it. *Ducks as friends and family throw things at me for this.* To be fair I didn't watch a whole episode, and I'd even be willing to watch it again just to make sure I don't like it and maybe realize I did like it and I would admit to that immediately, but yikes. However, I did like the lady coach, the little gay dude and the stupid cheerleader. They were OK and can stay. Everyone else must go.
EDIT: I went to Hulu and watched the entire episode to be fair. I will include Wheelchair Guy in my list of people who can stay. The stupid cheerleader made me laugh out loud a couple of times, and girlfriend can dance, too. Brown haired girl got on my nerves, so she still has to go. All in all, I didn't hate it, but it still rates a solid "Eh."
Well, those are my favorite characters, too.
ReplyDeleteI won't throw things at you. It's not like you said you hated Lost or Firefly or Avatar TLA. Glee is optional.
Stupid cheerleader is the best dancer. She was a backup dancer for, I think Beyonce? Somebody. Asian guy is a good dancer too, and wheelchair guy, I think, has the best voice. And I also like Asian girl.
ReplyDeleteI too hate brown-haired girl (I assume you mean Rachel), and I also don't care too much for the counselor.
I confess that I like Mr. Schu, too. He's cute. You ought to see him rap.
ReplyDelete