Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear...

So guess who called me a couple of hours after my post? Yep, the bride-to-be. I am officially a horrible person. Apparently she was in the process of moving and had been so busy that she hadn't had a chance to call me and let me know why she hadn't picked up her invitations. That is also why her phone was disconnected. She was moving. Her fiance is picking the invitations up this afternoon.

You know, I wonder when people will start to realize I'm more important that anything else in their lives? Hmmm? ; )

I got some exciting news from a friend of mine. Apparently his girlfriend, whom I don't know but I'm excited for anyways, was nominated for an Emmy award! She works for a news station and her promo was nominated! I think that's great! Now he gets to go to the regional awards ceremony. Let's hope she wins! I've never known anyone who was dating an Emmy winner! To answer the question I'm sure is going through your head, yes, my life is so boring that I must live vicariously through other people's lives. People I don't even know. If I knew when the ceremony was, I'd wear my new Wilma Flintstone dress and wait around the house until I heard if she won or not. : ) Wait, don't get scared. I'm kidding. I'd buy a new dress for that...

This antibiotic is killing me. I keep getting hot flashes and dizziness. I wish I could go home and get comfotable and sit under an air conditioning vent. I'd do it here, but it's against the dress code rules to be comfortable.

Anyways, that's it for now. Ciao.

No comments: