Thursday, June 02, 2005

I have found a wonderful thing at Target. It's a Wolfgang Puck Gourmet Latte, but get this...it heats itself up! I know that sounds crazy, but it's really cool! You don't need a microwave or a coffee maker! Whatever it is is called OnTech, and I hope it catches on! I'm just nerdy enough to be fascinated, and the drink is pretty good too. I hope they make hot chocoate like this one day. Although I have to ask, why am I drinking coffee at 10 PM?

I have been trying a new hobby today. Hobby Lobby is having a half off sale on lots of stuff, and I decided to try my hand at making soap. Well, not actually making it, but melting it and pouring it into molds. It is so much fun, but now I have a billion little bars of glycerine soap in various flavors and colors. I'm going to have to take seven showers a day for a few months to get rid of it all! : ) You'll be getting soap for Christmas!

No comments: