Tuesday, February 07, 2006

In yet another attempt to avoid homework I will now be doing one of those annoying question/answer thingies on this blog. I pulled it from Mark Hasty's site. He's a funny guy!

Anyways, here I go.

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:

Snow Cone Girl
Grocery Store Cashier
Administrative Assistant (a bad one, apparently)
Display Graphic Artist

Four movies I can watch over and over:

Dave
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
Princess Bride
Sixth Sense

Four places I have lived:

Athens, AL
Madison, AL
Huntsville, AL
That's pretty much it! How sad!

Four TV shows I love to watch:

The Office
My Name is Earl
Scrubs
CSI

Four places I have been on vacation:

San Francisco, CA
Toronto, Canada (eh)
West Palm Beach, FL
Key West, FL (my favorite)

Four of my favorite dishes:

Rice
Krystal burgers
Ice Cream
Carne Asada from CasaBlanca

Four websites I visit daily:

kennysmith.org
growabrain.com
iworkwithfools.com
cnn.com

Four places I would rather be right now:

Key West, FL
Lee Vining, CA
At the beach...
Greece

Here is one more I added

Four things I should be doing instead of this:

My Homework
Sleeping
Cleaning Off My Mac Desk
Laundry

Aren't you excited to know these things about me?! : )

Blech. Now I'm done and have to do homework. *groan*

No comments: