Saturday, April 12, 2008

Speaking of pictures of me...

Wow. I've never realized just how many embarrassing pictures of myself exist. Most of them aren't embarrassing for the usual reasons, but mainly things like hairstyle and choice of wardrobe. Here is one that I just found:
Yep. This is one of my senior portraits. Wow, I was thin. However, notice the unfortunate hair. Also, I was wearing a Star Trek uniform. Shut. Up. It wasn't an accurate uniform, becaise I had a "Next Generation" emblem on an original series-style uniform, but I thought I was a sexy beast. Strangely enough, another picture of me in my ST uniform wound up as an 8 foot tall print that the studio framed as an advertisement in their studio. I didn't know that until 4 years after I graduated. *groan*

Also a long lost pageant picture:
*sigh*

2 comments:

Kenny said...

I love the ramrod posture in the pageant portrait.

Also, your hair wasn't bad in the other.

Now the outfit ...

Tae said...

Oh hush...I liked my Star Trek dress.

So did the football team. ;)

(Because it was really short, not because they were sci-fi fans.)