Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I have an unfortunate song in my head this morning and I don't know where it came from. No, really. It's even worse than the 3 month long brain-song "Brick House" that I had back in high school, or the intermittent "Me & Mrs. Jones" song that was just a breath away over the last couple of years.

Those were annoying but OK because I liked those songs.

Today, inexplicably, I have the Celine Dion song "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" running through my head. Nay, it isn't just in my head, but all throughout my being. I have a terrible urge to stand on my desk and really belt it out, singing into a Sharpie, fist pumping and everything. Even a part of me wants to turn on the oscillating fan so that my hair ripples around my face while I'm doing it. I want to refashion a few flight suits into a flowing, bodice-heaving pseudo-Victorian gown and run in pretend slow motion down the stairs.

I...I just don't know where it's coming from. Someone hold me. Hold me before I do this crazy thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't hold you. Because if you do it, I'm totally driving up there to watch you.