Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I haven't done one of these in a while, so I thought: Why not?

Accent:
It depends on my mood! :) However, my real accent is fairly neutral. Usually when I'm talking to someone who doesn't know me, they ask where I'm from and they can't believe I'm from Alabama because I don't sound like it. Well, unless I'm sleepy, and then it's all kinds of country.

Breakfast or no breakfast:
Breakfast. I've been trying to eat better lately, so it's mainly been cereal or fruit and cheese.

Chore I don’t care for:
Sweeping and mopping. It's so frustrating because no matter how clean the floor is when I'm done, with two dogs and a husband, it doesn't stay clean for very long.

Dog or Cat:
Doggies!

Essential Electronics:
iPod and iPod Touch. I switch out depending on what I'm doing. I'd feel lonely without them.

Favorite Perfume:
Bvlgari: Thé Blanc

Gold or Silver:
Silver

Handbag I carry most often:
My giant red suede one Mr. Lee gave me for Christmas. I always need big purses.

Insomnia:
Sometimes, but I've learned to sort of auto-hypnotize myself into sleep.

Job Title:
Display Graphic Artist, Freelance Artist, All Around Awesome Artist (the last one isn't official)

Kids:
No. Do Not Want.

Living Arrangements:
In a house with my husband and dogs.

Most Admirable Trait:
That's a heck of a thing to ask someone to say about themselves. Hmmmm. I don't know. Someone out there tell me what it is.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior:
I ran in church. Apparently that was a really terrible thing to do. I was always too afraid I'd get in trouble to do very many bad things.

Overnight hospital stays:
None yet (knock wood)

Phobias:
Roaches. The dark. Heights. Not being able to breathe.

Quote:
"I shall pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show - let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."

Reason to smile:
Knowing that it could be a lot worse.

Siblings:
Two: Brother, Tommy (41) Sister, Angie (35)

Time I wake up:
If I'm going to the gym, 4:30 a.m. if not, somewhere between 5:30 and 6:30.

Unusual Talent or Skill:
I can mimic almost anything, voices, sounds or gestures. I hope people don't think that's annoying.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat:
Tomatoes. They are an abomination. Also Cucumbers.

Worst Habit:
Dessert. I can’t quit.

X-rays:
I've had my lungs and my stomach.

Yummy Stuff:
Chocolate, French Fries, Krystals, Ice Cream, Chocolate Chip Cookies

Zoo Animal I Like Most:
Anything in an aquarium.

No comments: