Thursday, March 01, 2018

I CAN’T SLEEP

I am supposed to be sleeping, but I’m not having any luck with that.

Because I can’t sleep, I’ve got thoughts that have been running through my head.  Stupid, night time thoughts, but they won’t go away.

You know, I wonder if anyone really knew me, and I mean REALLY knew me, would they still like me? There are so many different versions of me. I don’t think anyone really knows me that well. Not even Steve.  I’m pretty open with people if I trust them, but not even the two people I trust the most to tell my real secrets to know everything.  Not that I expect them to care about that, haha, but still, it’s strange to know that there is a whole part of me that no one knows about.

Maybe that’s the way we’re supposed to be, though. Maybe that’s how we keep friends.

What a weird thought.

I wish I was sleeping.

No comments: