Sorry, guys.
This is going to be very anticlimactic, but really, all I did on day 4 was fly home. It wasn't even that exciting of a flight home. From LAX to Atlanta (grrrrr) I listened to an audio novel that immediately put me to sleep, played trivia on the plane's entertainment system, ate snacks, and tried not to touch the stranger I was sitting next to. You know, the usual.
My flight kept getting delayed from Atlanta to Huntsville, so I had to change my flight altogether. That got me home much later than I had anticipated, but not even late enough to be angry about. There was a weird lady sitting next to me that gave me a weird vibe, but she didn't stand up and preach, nor did she try to bite me, so I can't complain that much!
I did stop at Taco Bell on the way home, because I was hungry, but half of my meal had lettuce on it, so I had to throw part of it away. That was the most frustrating part of the whole day!
Even though I was at a Disney park, I still had a fun, albeit quick, little vacation. I can appreciate that. I'm looking at places near the beach for my next short trip. Which beach? No idea. Any suggestions?
Now I've been back at work for a couple of weeks and have been very busy, surprisingly. We're getting deep into conference season, and I have been called on to help with graphics and event planning. The event planning isn't my cup of tea, but the graphics part is fun! Well, as fun as corporate graphic design can be!
Hehe, and example of that fun: while I was working on a flyer, one of the marketing women said "Can you make the text blacker?" I bolded it, but that wasn't what she wanted. I made it bigger, but that wasn't what she wanted. I checked the hex code and the CMYK settings, but they were as black as they could go. She could never explain much more than it wasn't "Black" enough. She finally said that it was fine, but it still wasn't black enough. I never understood what she wanted, but I almost cried at my desk trying to figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment