Monday, April 04, 2005

I am so freaking tired. I don't know if it's the time change, or if it's the end-of-semester push, but I feel like I haven't slept in days.
I've kind if got the blues today too. Not a serious case of them, thank goodness, but just enough to delicately color the day. Why? I don't really know the core of it. Part of it is just being tired, part of it is watching things pass away. Things that you'd come to rely on and hoped would always be there. Hey, it happens. Knowing that doesn't make it any better, but at least it's not coming out of nowhere and hopefully I'll just get numb enough to not care.
We took Butler to the vet on thursday so he could get his shots, and he had his new harness on. It looked funny and kept falling down, but I thought it was because I bought one too big. When the vet brought him back, his harness was on differently, and it looked as if it fit better. Apparently I had put it on him sideways. I'm pretty sure the vet was laughing at me. She probably thinks that if I'm the kind of person who can't get a harness on right, I probably couldn't put a bathing suit top on right either.
A breif spark in an otherwise blah day...a friend of mine is getting married and asked me to design her invitations and program. She didn't know what she wanted except for in the most general of terms, so I've got free reign. How cool is that? I went out and looked at different kinds of paper after work and then went to get groceries. I didn't get home until almost 9:00 and I still have to eat and work on that stupid website. I took a minute to sit down and read a couple of my must-read websites that I didn't get to see today and write in my own blog.
Now I'm off to eat. Ciao.

No comments: