Friday, July 14, 2006

Hazards of My Job

Yesterday morning while taking a bath I was washing my face and my hand brushed against something behind my ear that was not supposed to be there. Being as bug phobic as I am, of course the first thing I thought was TICK! I don't know why that was the first thought to come about because I would have had to been outside for more than the few seconds it takes me to walk from the car to the house and vice-versa. I pulled the thing off, fully expecting to see a bloated, wriggling creature and folks, I don't think my heart could have stood it. I would have died right then and there. However, it wasn't a tick...or anything else alive for that matter. It was a trademark sticker that I had been cutting out on Lao Che the day before. I must've brushed my hair aside and somehow transferred it from my hand to my ear. I had been wearing a trademark sticker on my head for almost 18 hours! How embarrassing.

No comments: