Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oy.

I am so embarrassed. Earlier today I had an slight wardrobe malfunction.

This morning when I got dressed for work, I pulled on a pair of khaki cargo pants that I wore to the movies Saturday night. They seemed a little loose, no biggie, but because the belt loops are kind of narrow and hard to deal with, I decided to forgo the belt. Although I would love to believe I have suddenly lost 5 pounds on some kind of magical French-fry diet, I realize that the pants must be a little stretched out from when I wore them before. Still, no biggie.

When I got to work, I realized that I kept having to pull them up constantly, but once again I wasn't worried because I would be in my office most of he day. One of the first things I had to do was take a bunch of posters that were mounted on plastic boards downstairs. They were kind of heavy, so I had to balance them on my head and hold on to them with both hands as I walked. I dropped the posters off and as I was walking to the elevator (I had to go to the Admin. offices for a meeting this morning) I realized that my pants had started to slide down again. I stopped to pull them up and couldn't find the top of my pants! I stopped and looked down, hoping my pants were indeed still there (and they were) but they had slid down well past the side of my underwear! Luckily, my shirt was long enough to keep me from giving the kids in the Camp cafeteria a peep show and I was able to fix them and run into the elevator. Some people worry about visible panty lines...I have to worry about visible panties!

*Shame*

No comments: