Thursday, May 14, 2020

BITE SIZE RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) Our church is opening up for service this Sunday and I’m not thrilled about it.  I know that sounds bad, and they are doing everything they can think of to keep people safe, but my gut just doesn’t like it.

Of course, my gut isn’t as reliable as it used to be. It’ll be fine, I’m sure. I just wish I had the luxury of staying home a while longer without anyone asking questions, but that isn’t the case. Plus I’ve got jobs to do. Damn my sense of responsibility. Hehe

2) I got another weird call. This time it was early in the morning while I was still in bed. I was literally trying to wake up while I was having this pointless, odd conversation, and trying to be nice. Imma change my number if this keeps up, y’all.

3)  I have decided to take up yoga again, but I’m not as bendy as I used to be. Geez. I started out with what was supposed to be beginners videos on YouTube, but I question their idea of beginners. I was doing some stretches and feeling good about myself, and the lady said “if you want, find a comfortable way to do this...” and then she folded herself over and sat on her own head.

I mean...

I didn’t do that, of course, as I have to work back up to being more flexible and also because I have no desire to be my own gynecologist. Yikes. I mean, I don’t know if being flexible will be useful to me ever again, but I like yoga and at least I can do it inside! Keep your fingers crossed that I don’t kink myself into a knot that can’t be undone.

4) You’d be proud of me. Although I have been stressed from the whole quarantine situation, I have managed not to either cut or color my hair by myself. That’s usually my go to, bad decision because of emotions, action, but I have resisted. Personally, I’m beginning to think the cave woman look is working for me.

5) I really hope everyone is doing ok. I have been trying to reach out as much as possible, but I haven’t been able to get in touch with everyone. I’ll be glad when at least that part gets back to normal. I miss my people.

No comments: