Tuesday, June 09, 2020

SO, I DID A THING

Don't get too excited, because it was ultimately not successful, but I didn't want to say anything about it until I was sure one way or the other.

Earlier this year there was an open call to be a part of a real, live movie that is coming out this year. I auditioned for it! It wasn't for a speaking part or anything like that, but it was one step up from being an extra, at least! I had to send in a video of myself doing the audition piece of it, which I did, but unfortunately I didn't get chosen.

As silly as it sounds, it was still a pretty fun experience, even if didn't work out!

So no, I will not be appearing in Bill and Ted's Face the Music movie, but I did try!  Just pretend that I'm in there, if you ultimately go to see it. :)



No comments: