Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I am such a dork-fish!

This morning when I went to school I was busting it to get to class on time. IWhen I pulled in to the parking lot, there were hardly any cars there at all, so I was confused. Of course the first thing to pop into my head was that I had missed a holiday of some sort. I can't help it, I'm a flake! When I realized how stupid that was I parked and went inside. Still, I didn't see anyone else and the door to the computer lab was closed. My teacher is always threatening to close the door to late comers, so I went to the other door in hopes that I could slip in unnoticed. That's when I saw the clock. It was 1 minute to 8:00 am. My class starts at 8:30! Well, at least I wasn't late. : )

Also, I apparently don't have many friends here at work because I came to work wearing 1 big, dangly earring and not 2. No one said a word about this! I really need some kind of indentured servant whose main function is to make sure I have my clothes and jewelry on correctly in the morning. I'm going to end up one of those little old ladies who have their underwear on the outside of their clothes!

No comments: