Tuesday, August 17, 2021

DOOM? MAYBE A LITTLE DOOM.

Do you ever feel like something bad is about to happen, but you don't know what?

I've had this feeling for about a week and a half, but I can't pin point it and it's making me feel kind of crazy.

Obviously bad things are happening all over the world right now, but how I feel doesn't feel like a universally bad thing, but a personally bad thing. You know?

I suppose bad is really subjective here. Lots of things could be considered bad. Maybe it's not a big bad, but just a little bad. Ugh, I don't know. I just know I feel like there is a hand on the nape of my neck and its pushing down on me. I'm tense because it might either let go and slap me or keep on pushing me right down into the ground until I'm buried. 

I want to be prepared, so I can handle whatever it is, but I have a feeling I will not be prepared and whatever it is, I'm pretty sure I'll be on my own with it.

It's very weird and I hate it.

But hey...we'll see!


No comments: