Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I kept waking up last night dreaming there were spiders crawling on me. After a panic-driven, semi-concious search for a flashlight, I realized that I had been dreaming and could go back to sleep. However, the thought of spiders in my jammies made it difficult to relax. So today, Kelly=Sleepy.

Oooooh, yeah! We also finally were able to replace the CDR, so I can do some archiving of old letters that I found. It's pretty awesome, and fast!

To close here is a pretty funny, in my opinion anyways, verse from a card that has come to my attention:

Loveing you is beautiful,
Loveing you is great.
Please sneak away through my back door,
so you can still be the Dems candidate.

Quite personally though, I don't think an affair would hurt anyone's chances for being that! : )


No comments: