Friday, July 16, 2004

SIGH, Never Mind...

I didn't make it to Birmingham last night. No, it's not because I'm a coward, but because we had so much left to do in the house to get ready for the bug people AND Steve had made so many other plans for the rest of the weekend, we couldn't have gone and still gotten everything done. It's probably best though, because we were going out for dinner, and on the way out there I suddenly got sick and dizzy. I was like that until I was able to eat, so I don't know if I would have made it to B'ham anyways. Oh, well. Maybe I'll get another chance another time.

The phone company has turned off our call waiting and our area calling for some reason. I have to call my mom on my cell phone so that I don't add on a long distance charge! The funny thing is, we are still getting charged for it. Hmmmmmm, I may have to open a can if they don't rectify this situation! ; )

Well, we have a huge day of yard work planned for today. We had originally planned on going on a short vacation, but our plans fell through. So, since Steve is officially between jobs until monday, I'm going to take shameless advantage of him and his masculine physique and make him till and pull stuff up!

Until next time...

No comments: