Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Duuuuuuuuuuuude, I'm tired.

As I expected, the people in charge of the party this Thursday seemed to remember that they needed signs and I've been inundated with requests. I've been working almost constantly since Saturday morning, which is saying something for me because I am an "As Needed" kind of employee and usually have breaks in between projects. For some reason, a ton of other projects have landed in my lap too, but I'm ignoring them until I get this stuff done. That's not going to go over too well with some people, but they can bite me. Oh well, at least I've gotten the biggest projects out of the way for now. Now I just have to go and do some detail work.

Last night after dinner, I was lying on the couch trying to talk myself into painting my nails, but I was too tired to do that. I think I went to bed at about 8:30. :)

I don't mean to complain or anything, my job isn't hard at all, it's just tedious. I feel very much like George Jetson pushing his button over and over again all day. Oh well, at least I'm not picking potatoes, right?

No comments: