Monday, January 14, 2008

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) Can someone please tell me why CNN.com insists on carrying the whole circus about Britney Spears as one of it's top stories? I mean, I'm sure there are people out there who click on it and read it, but seriously, is it really something that should even be considered news? If everyone would just leave that crazy heifer alone, she'd probably either calm down a little and take her meds, or do us all a favor and get committed to some kind of institution. Jeez, I've never been so tired of hearing about a person I don't even know. I don't even read anything about her anymore unless it's a headline.

2) I've been listening to the Harry Potter novels on my iPod again, and I have a question: If, in fact, Harry's aunt and uncle neglected him, why did they ever take the trouble to get him a pair of glasses? I mean, they fed and clothed him, but you'd think they would consider the time, effort and money it would take to correct his eye sight as ill spent. I don't know why I even care, but that confuses me. Oh well...just a book, after all.

3) Here is a picture of one of the crocheted do-hickies that I made.

It's a crocheted herpes virus. I named it Paris.

Don't look at me like that, I actually got the idea from the website GIANTmicrobes. See, I want all of those weird stuffed things, but I'm too cheap to actually buy them from the website. I figured that since I am capable of making stuff, I could just crochet them.

Isn't she cute?

No comments: