Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hello, Sweeties!

I'm sorry for the lack of updatage lately, but I've been sick since Sunday. I thought it was allergies, but I'm beginning to think it is something else. My back is killing me, I'm not sleeping and my stomach hurts. As my mom used to tell me, it's probably an acute case of meanness!

I hope you don't think that I have given up on the "Yummy Chocolate of the Day" entries, but I had an uncontrollable moment that wound up with me eating almost the entire remaining top later of chocolates in a short amount of time and no photos were taken. : ( As soon as I feel better I am going to resume YCOTD! I'm looking forward to it.

As a side note, I'm on day 2 of the unrelenting brain song. Kenny had a link to the song "Me & Mrs. Jones" on his site the other day and I listened to it. It has been running through my head almost non stop. Instead of gradually going away, it's getting worse. I'm driving Steve crazy because I have suddenly been singing at the top of my voice at random times during the day. I sing the only part of the song I know, which is: MeeeeeEeeeeeeEeeeeeee and Missus, Missus Jooooooones, missusjones missusjones, missusjones...got a Thiiiiiiiiiiiiing, goin oooooooonnn... He's starting to become unnerved.

more later!

No comments: