Tuesday, June 19, 2007






It's back! Aren't you excited? I know you must be.

I'm going to just have to say "screw it" about taking my own pictures of the chocolate. I keep eating them and then remembering that I should have taken the pictures first. So I'm going to rip them off from the official web site. Plus, of course, their pictures are better than my own anyways!





Macadamia Mosaic : Chocolate hazelnut praline teeming with macadamia chunks enveloped in milk chocolate.

Normally, I'm not that fond of Macadamia nuts. No offense to my Hawaiian buddies out there or anything. It isn't that they taste bad, but I don't like the oily way they feel. However, the macadamia nuts in this piece of chocolate were all crumbled on top of and within the center of it. So, it took the oily feeling away and just had the yumminess of the praline and the Macadamia nuts together. It was like a luau in my mouth.

Aloooooooooha! 8 out of 10.


No comments: