Monday, June 11, 2007

Would you like to know what one of the most difficult things for me to deal with is?

I never know what to do anymore when someone hurts my feelings.

I mean really, am I too old to let someone else's actions bother me? Too old or not, it does.

I know some people who don't care about anything enough to let the things that other people do or say get under their skin. I am not like that. I might not seem like it, but a lot of things can hurt me. I usually just pretend it doesn't. Somehow, I don't know if that is the right thing to do either.

I think one of the worst things about it is that I never feel comfortable enough to tell anyone about things like that, not even if they would be able to help. It's not that I don't have anyone to tell, I do, but I don't want anyone to know because it makes me feel childish. Steve always bugs me until I tell him, if he ever realizes something is wrong, mainly because he thinks it's him. I really don't like that. He should know by now that if I haven't thrown anything at him, then it isn't him. : )

So to the anonymous web out there, someone has hurt my feelings. The funny thing is that they have no idea, and if they did, I have a feeling that they wouldn't care very much. I will never tell them that they did.

I just want everyone out there to know that that person sucks. A lot.

No comments: