Thursday, April 01, 2004

You know, I've read the book Misery a thousand times, and I've seen the movie about 5 times. You'd think that I'd be desensitized by it at this point. Not so much... I saw it again last night and it still makes me ball up on the couch and wince in pain. Kathy Bates makes a great crazy lady.

I went on a Dollar Tree shopping spree last night. How can you not love a store where everything is a dollar? I love going in there, and believe it or not, they actually are getting some decent things in there. I usually set a limit of about 10 dollars before I go in there (unless they have new cookbooks), and more often than not, I always get 9 or 10 things. I got 3 surprisingly pretty goblets that I use as candle holders, and so far those and my cookbooks are my favorite things!

Does anyone know where I can find a good looking, shirtless, muscular, French or Spanish man who would meet me at my car on Studio days and help me carry my stuff to and from class? Anyone?

I am about to go down to the museum and be a part of a photo shoot for brochures and websites. I can't believe I said I'd do this. I'm not a photogenic person at all! Oh well, they probably won't use my pictures anyways.

No comments: