Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Can you believe it? I actually updated my website. Not anything major of course, but I added a couple of pictures and quotes. I've got to wait until I change over to my Comcast webspace before I can add my artwork. The picture on the home page doesn't really look like me, in my opinion, but maybe that's why I liked it! : ) I can't wait until I take my HTML class so that I re-learn all that stuff I knew in high school. Back then I could code webpages like ringing the proverbial bell, but alas, I have forgotten everything! Nothing like lack of practice.

I saw the movie "The Ladykillers" the other night. It was so funny. Well, it had a little too much bad language for my taste, but other than that it was brilliant. Tom Hanks is just an amazing actor. I recommend this movie to anyone who can get past the bad words.

If you pray, say a little one for me today. I have an exam in my history class, and once again I don't feel prepared. Quite frankly, I want to get this class over and done with ASAP. I love the teacher, I have even grown to enjoy listening to my classmates, but I hate trying to understand Pop Art and Neo-Dada, Abstract Expressionism, and Feminist Post Modernism. I can barely say these things much less know how to interpret them using different independent research topics. Yuck. Summer, come unto me...

I stayed at work alternating working on my exam stuff last night, and e-mailing my friend Kenny. I ended up staying in the office till about 6:30pm, which was kind of creepy. I'm just glad we have security here!

Okay, so last night I thought Steve was either A) Dead or B) Running away from home because when he normally gets out of class and gets home, he wasn't there. I tried calling his cellphone, but no one answered. Anthony calls and asks for him, and says that HE tried the cellphone too, with no results. Of course, being my mothers daughter, I immediately see him lying in a ditch somewhere dead while it rained on him. I panic a little, but I figure he's gone out to dinner with someone and just didn't tell me, but that isn't like him, so I panic a little more. He finally calls me, and it turns out he was fixing someone's computer and thought he had told me. He also left his phone in the car, which accounts for the not answering. I was so relieved that he was okay that I went ahead and put him on a guilt trip.

No comments: