Saturday, March 27, 2004

I AM WOMAN....

Sharon and I are once again alone in the trailer working the weekend, and we just had an invigorating moment of killing 3 rogue wasps that had infiltrated our workspace. I grabbed the 409 spray bottle and she grabbed the broom. Together we rid the room of the evil, alien looking little creatures. I sprayed them to the floor and she beat them to death. I had a Charlie's Angels moment when I did a two handed aim with the spray bottle and knocked that sucker down (and it also had a little bit to do with my hair being big today, too). After it was all over, Sharon yelled across the room "Wonder Twin powers unite!" It was a riot. We must have looked like lunatics waving our cleaning-supply death implements around and screaming. We are such girls... ; )

No comments: