Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Heeheehee...

I woke up sometime around 3:00am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I don't know if you'll understand this, but when this happens to me I start getting paraniod about things that are really stupid. I'm guessing it has something to do with still being partially asleep in the brain. Anywho, I started thinking about my last entry and realized that at least three people could take what I said and completely misinterpret it (if they are still reading my blog, that is.) One of them will be feeling smug, thinking they've won some kind of battle over me. One will get irritated because they'll think I'm commenting on their lifestyle, and one will feel bad thinking that they have offended me with a recent conversation. The funny thing is, it isn't any of those things, and none of them have any idea what I was really talking about! Oy vey.

No comments: