Monday, March 01, 2004

Opposites Attract.

Apparently so. Steve and I were talking last night and I mentioned that I have an unusual problem with the name Brian. Whenever I meet a Brian, I automatically start calling them David. How weird is that? I think it stems from when I was a teenager and I had a guy friend named Brian, who when he wasn't wearing a shirt, had an eerie resemblance to Michelangelo's David (don't think bad thoughts, we went swimming!). Anyways, Steve and I were talking, and I was trying to explain the Brian/David thing, but when I got to the point of saying "he was muscular, and he looked like David..." Steve cut me off and said "Like the Hulk? David Banner?" We started laughing because when I explained what I meant, he said that it just showed how differently our minds work. Complete different ends of the spectrum.
Poor Bear had to have his big boy surgery today. Steve said that bear was all sad and scared, and that made me feel so bad! I wish there was an easier way to have that done. He's such a sweet puppy and I hate to scare him or make him feel bad. He'll probably bite me the minute he sees me! I don't see how I could blame him, honestly! : (

No comments: