Friday, February 27, 2004

I don't want to dream anymore. I had another horrible dream last night. It was one of those dreams that make you feel bad even after you wake up. I won't go into detail, but anyone and everyone who reads this please promise me something. If there comes a time where I don't fit into your lives anymore, please just tell me and then tell me you don't want to be friends anymore and why. Don't just try to phase me out by not talking to me or not writing me or whatever. At least have the decency to give me some kind of closure. I don't want to ever be that person who writes or calls and just gets courtesy replies or one word answers. Have the courage to just tell me to leave you alone. This is the second of the same kind of dream I've had this week, and it's starting to really wear on my emotional state of mind. When you wake up and still feel unwanted, that sucks. Ciao.

No comments: