Tuesday, February 03, 2004

If I drink any more water, I'm going to explode. There is going to have to be a little dutch boy with his finger in my belly button to make sure that I don't flood the town.
I've decided to do this whole weight loss thing. I hate diets, I hate water, I hate not being able to have a cheeseburger if I want a cheeseburger! However, I also hate having to buy my clothes at Chattanooga Tent and Awning, so I'm on a mission. If you are reading this, I want you to hold me responsible. I'm doing this weight loss program at church called "First Place" and it's a great class. I haven't been as faithful with it as I should be, so I'm not doing that well. I didn't want to say anything about this because I hate it when people who are on diets talk about them. However, if I'm going to do this and succeed, I'm going to have to have someone saying "PUT DOWN THE BURRITO!"
I will look like Britney Spears one day, OH YES, I will look like Britney Spears. Oh, who are we kidding, I'm so much cuter than her! : )

No comments: