Monday, February 02, 2004

Wow, did you see the superbowl last night? I don't like professional football, but that was a good game! I wanted the Panthers to win, but it was because everyone was saying they couldn't win more than an actual preference. I didn't get to see the beginning of the game and apparently I missed a lot of the best commercials. I also missed the boobie-oopsie that happened during the half time show! I think it's hilarious. Poor Ms. Jackson-If-Your-Nasty, though. Having your goodies flashed all over national tv by Justin Timberlake. I'd have to have myself ajaxed and put into solitary confinement. There is a picture of them after it happened, and if looks could kill, that mouskateer would be pushing up daisies! : ) Classic.
It's Artist Monday in Mr. Stewarts class. I actually liked the artist this time, but I don't feel like talking about her. I should just skip class, but since I missed my other class on thursday, I don't want to start a bad habit. I always feel guilty for missing class. I could be broken and bleeding from the eyes, and I would still feel bad for missing school or work. SIGH.

No comments: