Friday, February 13, 2004

Smart people suck. I'm not talking about quietly intelligent people who don't throw their abilities around. I'm talking about those people who are too smart for their own good and they have to bring up everything they know. There are some of the latter in my Cont. Art and Issues class. The worst offender is Annoying Girl. She is a philosophy major (what will she do with that I wonder) who likes to hear herself talk....a lot. Now, don't get me wrong, she is very, very smart. However, I would love it if one of the MANY times she talks during class that she would say something that made sense to someone who doesn't sleep with Freud. I think she builds up a whole arsenal of big words and obtuse ideas and just waits to come into our class and use them. Now, granted, I may not be smart enough to know what she's talking about. I'm not too proud to say that. However, I honestly think she just likes to show off. It's insane. Not only that, but when she talks, she raises her voice on the last word she says so that it sounds like a question. For that alone, she should be destroyed.
Other than that, it's my birthday tomorrow! Woo-Hoo! I'll be 26 and "dead sexy!" I have to work in the morning, but I'm going to make dinner that night (because I hate trying to go out on Valentine's day and try to do anything...ick) and who knows after that. Maybe we'll get a movie. Eh, who knows. Maybe nothing. That's probably more realistic.

No comments: