Saturday, February 21, 2004

Greetings! It's too early in the morning for me to be out of bed, but my darn internal clock said "WAKE UP!" so I did. We had the WORST time last night trying to get our new fridge. We walked into Lowes and found exactly what we wanted, paid for it, and got it home. Seems perfectly simple, right? Well, not so much. We called a friend over to help us get it into the house (Thanks Anthony!) and while he was on his way, we realize...it's too tall. No really, way too tall for our refridgerator space. So tall we would have to cut the cabinets in half to make it fit. We were NOT going to do that, so Steve and Anthony took it back only to find that there wasn't one in stock that would fit in that space unless we wanted one just like the kind we already have. (I'm not sure if that's possible anyways because the one we have is one of those avocado green Kenmoore ones from about 1820.) So Steve had to order a smaller one (which was more expensive) and it will be delivered sometime in the next 15 years. SIGH. Why can't things be easier?
I was just reading a friends blog, and he went to a place called World Market, a place that doesn't exist in Huntsville. Now I'm all intrigued and I can't do anything about it until I go to B'Ham! Maybe if I visit him sometime, he'll take me there. HINT HINT!!
As soon as the batteries in the digicam are charged again, I'm going to take pictures of the drawing class assignments that I'm most proud of. We spent last night analyzing the "Lady with No Face" and "Thumbprint Me" drawings I did. I'd like to know your opinion about them. Ooh, that reminds me, I owe someone a painting!
I bought an MP3 player the other day, which frankly is strange since I don't usually buy any type of electronics at all, and it's awesome. It's the Virgin Pulse
VP-02
. It's completely awesome, but I'm going to have to get some kind of memory card to store all the songs I want on there. I was hoping to be able to transfer my iTunes music on it until I could get a new CD burner, but they aren't the right format. Oh well, ripped some MP3s from somce CDs and put on there. Speaking of iTunes, I have downloaded some of the best songs on there! I hate that we now have to pay for them, not that 99 cents is too much for a song, but I liked getting them free better! : ) I'm such a closet criminal. No, don't worry, we stopped doing the whole file trading months ago. Anyways, I want to wallow in the couch or something before I get ready for work. We're going to see Annie at Josh's school tonight, so I'll let you know how that goes. Have a wonderful day! : )

No comments: