Thursday, February 26, 2004

COWORKERS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS!

Okay, two things this morning.

1) Yesterday I laughed so hard I cried. We had a couple of ladies in our office that were talking about wanting to the "The Passion of the Christ". There is a woman that works with us who is, how can I say this, kind of a flake. Well, she overheard them talking and said "OOOH! I want to see that too! But when you get back, don't tell me how it ends!" It was like the world stopped for a second, and then everyone just fell out. I don't think it would have been as funny if she wasn't such a religious person herself. Too funny.

2) I think I've offended someone, but I can't for the life of me figure out how! I tried talking to a friend of mine yesterday, and I was totally ignored! Since I don't know if I did or said something I should say I'm sorry for, I don't know what to do! Of course, it could be completely hormonal or something and have nothing to do with me. I just hate not knowing if I've done something wrong. Some people just aren't comfortable with telling you they're mad. I just wish they'd tell me if I did do something so I could grovel. I'm not too proud to do that : )

No comments: