Thursday, February 05, 2004

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

I think I'm going a little bit crazy. I don't mean straight-jacket crazy, but I'm starting to get worried. I can't remember anything for longer than a couple of days! I just had a very embarrassing e-mail exchange with one of the few people who's opinion of me matters, and I know I sounded like a loon. I simply couldn't remember what he was talking about. It wasn't until something jogged in my head that I remembered. Of course, what he was talking about didn't occour to me until after I had already sent the crazy sounding e-mail. SIGH. Of all things in the world, I don't need to lose my memory!

Well, at least Steve will be glad. This way I won't bring up old stuff when we argue : )

Well, now that I remember what he was talking about, I'll say a prayer when I see the "S".

No comments: