Tuesday, February 17, 2004

You know those WWJD bracelets that people used to wear to remind them of how Jesus would handle a situation? I never wore one, but yesterday I had something happen to me (which I will not recount a)because I don't know if the person involved ever reads my blog and b)I'm beginning to realize that maybe someone is trying to tell me something) that made me have a WWJD moment. I just want to say, IT'S HARD! There is nothing like wanting to tell someone you caught them doing something sneaky and wrong, and not doing it because you know it's the worst way to handle a situation and also it isn't your place to throw stones. SIGH. WWJD indeed.
I'm happy to report that Steve is feeling a little bit better. He still isn't 100%, but he doesn't sound like he's breathing underwater anymore. I suppose it's his private nurse that is responsible : ) Nah, all I do is remind him to take his meds.
My dinner with my family went well and I had a great time. Mom made chicken fingers and rice (My favorite) and the best, most wonderful coconut cake! We also watched Pirates of the Caribbean (Johnny Depp....growl). It was really nice, I just wish Steve had felt well enough to come. : (
I had a weird dream last night about an old boyfriend from high school. I dreamed that I saw him with his girlfriend (who in reality is a girl who is in my history class) in church and I told him I was going to leave Steve and marry him, and he agreed. Then I went outside and scratched things into the paint of his girlfriend's car. It was actually kind of funny, but I have no idea why I dreamed about this particular boyfriend. I don't really like him much anymore. Well, it was still funny. : )
Well, I'm off to draw more naked people today! Wish me luck!

No comments: