Friday, February 06, 2004

I'm disgusted. I just read an article about a Tennessee woman who has filed a Billion (or Billions) dollar suit against everyone involved in the SuperBowl Boobiegate scandal. Okay, granted not everyone wanted to see Janet Jackson's breast, but come on. I saw what happened. Her boob was on the screen for less that 5 seconds and everyone is having a fit over it. Good grief, a Victoria's Secret commercial has more skin than that, and it lasts at least 30 seconds. You know what I have to say? GET OVER IT! It was an accident! Ms. Jackson has apologized and been embarrassed about this for a whole durn week. If you are so sensitive about the things you see on TV, then throw the stupid thing out of the window. Read a book! In my opinion, this woman just wants money she doesn't deserve or attention she doesn't need. I say we all go down to the Tennessee bank she works and flash her through the front windows! Who's with me! : )

No comments: