Monday, February 23, 2004

SUFFER FROM INFEDELITY?

Please! I just read an article about some movie star who is getting a divorce because he cheated on his wife. He went on to say that "Martin Luther King Jr. suffered from infidelity, so did John F. Kennedy. You're more likely to find great leadership coming from a man who likes to have sex with a lot of women than one who's monogamous." Let me just completely lose my composure here for a second. FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, WHAT AN IDIOT! First off, I can't think of anything that shows that you don't have any love, respect, or feelings than when you are unfaithful to your spouse. I can't think of many things in this world that makes you less of a human being in my book that cheating. Here is this guy who just couldn't "keep it to himself" and now he's trying to justify it AND say that the best leaders are the ones who aren't monogamous? Is he kidding? I don't have respect for people who can't make a marital commitment and stick to it, much less want them running our government or whatever. I'd like to find this guy and just beat the snot out of him for being stupid. I don't even have the verbaige to explain how much this makes me mad. If you can't "not" cheat on someone you are supposed to love, then don't be with them. If you get caught, don't make stupid statements. Stupid Moron.
There I feel better now.

No comments: