Monday, February 23, 2004

WHERE ARE YOU?

last night Josh came over so that Steve could teach him some stuff about computer networking (something for his graduate course) and I was doing my own thing in the office. I heard Josh leave and Steve walked out after him so I thought that they were still talking. Well, when I was done in the office, I decided to do a little self maintenance and put on a mud mask and when I had it on, I went into the living room to wait for it to dry. I was going to keep it on until Steve came back in because it freaks him out when I have one on (I love messing with him). Well, I waited and waited for him to come back in, and my face was itching like crazy because the dumb thing dried. Well, I decided I wouldn't get the pleasure of seeing his face when he saw me, but before I went back in to take it off, I looked outside. He wasn't there. I walked through the house calling him (well as much as you can call someone when you have on a mud mask) and he wasn't anywhere to be found. I had a small freak out because he wouldn't answer me. I walked into the kitchen to see if his pocket stuff was there, because he doesn't leave the house without it, and it was still there. I had a bigger freak out and grabbed the phone to make his cellphone ring, and he answered it. I was all, where are you? He said "didn't I tell you I was leaving? Um, no! He had gone to his work to show Josh how networking worked or some such thing and didn't tell me he was going anywhere. Fathead! : )
we saw Annie at Huntsville High School on Saturday and it was truly awesome. The kids did a really great job! I didn't know high school productions could be that good. : ) It made me want to jump up on stage and sing and dance. I didn't though, that would have been weird.
My sister may have to move somewhere up north! I don't want her to go! Her husband works for Chrysler, and since that other company is taking over, he may get transferred! I would miss her and her family too much! I hope they don't have to go.
Okay, let's take a vote on how many teary eyed drag queens and single gals watched the last episode of Sex in the City. Okay, well, I have to admit, I watched it too. I really don't like that show at all, but I had to see how it ended. It was about like I thought it would be. Not too sorry that I didn't watch much of the series, but it IS one of those shows that you can get emotionally attached to if you watch it enough I guess. Oh yeah, and a big "thanks" to HBO for the full frontal of Kim Cattral. *shudder*
I'm here if you need me.

No comments: