Thursday, March 18, 2004

Another day...

I am so out of it this morning! I went to sleep fairly early, but I'm still like a zombie. Maybe I got up in the middle of the night and went running in my sleep! Nah, I don't think so. I don't do that while I'm awake. : )

Speaking of exercise, I got a wild idea yesterday to go for a walk. I strap on my MP3 player and head out the door. The walk was great, I was feeling good, and so when I got back to the house I thought to myself, "Hey, I'll do some situps too!" So I'm in the floor doing that when I realize that I can't get up! I'm too dizzy. Then I remembered that all I'd had to eat that day was a pack of peanut butter crackers around noon and some tea. Note to self, if you're going to do any strenuous exercise, eat first. So I drag myself to the kitchen and throw some chicken into a pan and put it in the oven only to realize that the oven was, in fact, not working. Steve had turned the breaker off the other day when he upended the dog's water dish near the floor outlet and had forgotten to turn it back on (which I didn't find out till much later)! Thank God for Chinese delivery! : )

No comments: