Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Ugh.

Yay! I've lost 2 pounds so far. Yeah, I know, that's not a whole lot, but it's a start. I'm not going to lie to you people, though. My doctor gave me a prescription for an anphetamine called Phentramine. It makes me hyper and it completely kills my appatite and I forget to eat. It's good because my biggest problem was over eating (a side affect of birth control pills is an increased appatite). It's bad because I forget to eat, and then I get woozy and tired. So I'm losing weight by systematically starving myself. Granted, not a great way to lose weight, but it's the only thing that has gotten me started. I'm hoping that once the weather gets better that I can start walking or riding my bike again. Just not eating isn't going to cut it. I'm going to have to do some excercise. I'm more determined now that I have been in a long time. Keep me in your thoughts! : )
Bear came home yesterday and he went nuts. I guess he was afraid that we were going to leave him again. When I put him into his kennel when we got home from the vet, I had to walk outside to get something, and he went crazy. I let him out when I came back inside, and he would follow me around really closely and not let me out of his site. It was so sad. We finally had to put him back in his kennel and until we brought Butler in and put him to bed, he whined and barked like crazy. It was so weird. I guess he just wanted to see his brother. How sweet!
I had a heifer of a time with the dentist yesterday! I had an appointment at 7:30am, so I arrived at about 7:20 in case they could take me early. They didn't call me back until 8:15, and I didn't get out until 8:45! I was so mad! I had told my bosses that I would be a little late for work, but not that much. I ended up missing about an hour of work because I also had to stop for gas! Are nice teeth worth the hassle? : )

No comments: