Monday, March 29, 2004

Spring Break Is Over (SOB)

Yuck, I have to go back to school today! I have been out of the school mood since about February, but I've still got April and the beginning of May to go. : ( I just have to keep repeating to myself: - I'm going to graduate one day, I'm going to graduate one day...

I tried doing some changes to my blog Friday night, but I'm completely ignorant as far as the BLOG is concerned. I was going to add an archive, but I could never get it to work, so I just went in and removed the word "Archive" from my site (see right of screen). Now I don't feel like I have to have one!

Josh came to church with Steve last night. I was down in the kitchen getting stuff ready for the dinner we had afterwards (you know us Baptists and our eating...). I love it when Josh comes to our church because he's VERY Catholic and he seems to get a kick out of being there. He also got to hit on the preacher's daughter. That's just a sitcom waiting to happen.

I'm having a bad hair/clothes/face day. Isn't it amazing how having a bad hair day can just ruin everything? I knew the minute I dried my hair that nothing could be done. I also look like I just rolled around on the floor and wore whatever clothes stuck to me, although the "Free Martha" tee-shirt was a premeditated decision.

I'm jkust about ready to give up and move to a beach somewhere where I give people henna tattoos for a living. Anyone want to join me? ; )

No comments: