Saturday, November 08, 2008

A MEME ACCORDING TO iTUNES

1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put the artist after a dash following the song name.
5. Put any comments in brackets.

How would you describe yourself?

Beer For My Horses - Toby Keith & Willie Nelson [ I choose to believe this means I'm intoxicating. Otherwise I'm stumped]

How do you feel today?

Dr. Feelgood - Motley Crue [Word]

What is your life's purpose?

Hello Mr. Heartache - Dixie Chicks [Hmmm...does that mean I'm the heart breaker? I hope so!]

What is your motto?

A Kiss To Build A Dream On - Louis Armstrong [I can totally appreciate the idea in that song!]

What do you think about very often?

Rock -N- Me - Steve Miller Band [Well, I wasn't aware I thought of that very often]

What is your life story?

The Saga Begins
- Weird Al [My story would have less Gunguns, but it's close to the truth.]

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Breathless
-The Coors [Hopefully in the amazed way and not like, emphysema or something]

What will you dance to at your wedding?

The Way You Look Tonight
- Frank Sinatra [Not bad. Now to find a Sinatra fan who'll marry me!]

What will they play at your funeral?

I'll Fly Away - Allison Krausse [Not a bad idea, actually]

What is your hobby/interest?

I Love Rock and Roll - Joan Jett [Again, I think my iTunes over emphasizes my interest in Rock music]

If you could do anything right now, what would it be?

Something Deep Inside - Billie Piper [That kind of sounds dirty. My apologies.]

What do you want most of all?

Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe - Barry White [*snickers* OK, I apologize again]

What is your greatest fear?

L-O-V-E -Nat King Cole [Maybe being without it, but I actually like L-O-V-E. iTunes FAIL!]

What is your darkest secret?

Broken Wing - Martina McBride [Which is why I don't fly without a plane these days.]

What is your favorite thing in the world?

Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash [Yes. I like to shoot people just to watch them die.]

If you could have one wish, what would you wish for?

At Last - Etta James [This has no relevance to the question unless the words to the song count]

What is your theme song?

Pump It - Black Eyed Peas [I'm not exactly sure what this song is about, but OK!]

The next time you hear this song (aside from now, that is), you must dance.

You Drive Me Crazy - Britney Spears [Already do that, iTunes. Way ahead of you.]

Why will you post this meme?

It's Not Unusual
- Tom Jones [HAHAHAHAHA! It's really not!]

Maybe this just proves have very confused taste in music.

No comments: