Monday, January 01, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR

It’s January 1st and the first day of 2018! Aren’t you excited?

Ok, well..then aren’t you glad to be alive?

Eh...ok, look, whatever, I’m glad you’re alive and that should count for something.

Thus far my new year has consisted of sleeping late, eating breakfast for lunch and being in my pajamas for an inappropriate amount of time, but what do you want from me? I had a day off and it is freaking cold, so I’m not going to apologize.

As usual, I’m not going to make any resolutions. I probably should, but I’m not good at that sort of thing. Besides, if I fail, I’d feel terrible, so I have more of a “New Year’s Vague Hopes For the Future” thing in mind anyway.

I do know that, while not a resolution exactly, I hope to enjoy myself as much as possible and hopefully take a few of you lovely people along for the ride. Life is short, after all. Tell me what you have in mind and let’s go on a few adventures.

So come on...take my hand and let’s see what is out there.  My treat!


No comments: