Thursday, February 15, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

I am officially 40! 

I know, I sound very excited about it, don't I?

I actually had a very nice birthday, I really did!  I got to talk to, or at least I heard from (by FB messages/a fun video/flowers), all of my favorite people in the world, a nice lady at my church brought me tea, and the choir sang Happy Birthday to me after church last night. I didn't know what to do with my face the whole time, but still, it was nice.

The only dark spot on the day was having to sit across the table from my father in law, who was eating a burger and fries, while all I had was decaf coffee, but as that is no one's fault but my own, I can't be too upset about it. :)

Anyway, I hope the rest of my 40s will be as nice as my first day of being in the club.

Thank you so much!

PS: What the hell is the point of decaf coffee?  I mean, I like coffee, but DECAF?  There is no point to it. At all.  Thank you and good day.

 
via GIPHY


 

No comments: