Monday, December 19, 2022

THINGS I MIGHT WRITE ABOUT SOON

Y'all...I'm busy. This is kind of a Random Acts of Blogging and also kind of a list that is just as much for me to remember things as it is for anyone out there who might still read this old, creaky-assed blog of mine.  A "Possible Coming Attractions" sort of thing, if you will.

Some of these things will be elaborated on in future. Some won't need elaborating on.

1) Went to Charleston for work. Left my ass there because they worked it off.

2) Went to Chattanooga for fun. It was had. A train was involved.

3) Christmas - Not fully prepared for. Thankfully will not be traveling during.

4) Missed a birthday. Couldn't be helped. Thought about it that day, though. Hope it was a good one.

5) Had a cancer scare. Thankfully, that's all it was. Kind of tough couple of weeks before I got the results.

6) Everything feels like it's happening all at once right now and I don't like it!

7) Church is going through a temp agency to replace me as secretary. Finally.

OK, so that's it for now. 

Happy holidays. Hug your family for me! (They might not know me, or know why I'm sending hugs, but hug them anyway!)


No comments: