Friday, October 29, 2004

It's almost the weekend! Woo-Hoo! I was going to go to the studio, but yet again, I've changed my mind. I don't know why I haven't been going - other than sheer laziness- because I enjoy printing, but I'm just...not...wanting...to...go. So I won't. So there.

My teacher did indeed crucified my pamphlet during critique. I got a 76, but only after he gave is 5 points due to him giving the projects back late. The weird thing is, I used HIS brochure as a template! I didn't copy it under any circumstances, but I did use it as a guide and he still didn't like it. Grrrr. I know I could just run to him with every project and have him help me, but I don't want the work to be HIS, I want it to be MINE. Well, my one consolation is that I'm going to strive to be his boss, and I'm going to point at all of his work and laugh. Actually, he's really talented. SIGH. However, I will not let him deter me from doing what I want. He can't be the messiah of graphic design bosses. : P

I've got to go home and finish my costume. I've got to figure out how to sew a row of tassles onto a dress without doing anything bad to it. It's actually one of my summer dresses, and I wear it to church sometimes, so I don't want to mess it up. I'm sure I can figure something out.

Anyways, I've got things to do.

Holler! ; )

War Eagle, by the way.

No comments: