Sunday, October 31, 2004

ALL HALLOWS EVE...eve

Well, we went to our costume party last night, and it was fun! It started out a little slow, but that was fine. Steve and I didn't really know many people there, other than the host and a couple of others, so we had that wallflower thing going on. : ) It was fun though. We don't ever talk that much on a regular basis! He looked great in his Ghostbuster costume, as you can see:





That's Steve with his rugged terrain face. : )

Me, well, my costume didn't work out as well. No one had a clue who I was. Dallas was the only person who came close and she asked me if I was Sabrina. Well, at least she got the Audrey Hepburn reference. Some little kid thought I was someone called "Miss PattyCake". Apparently, she wears hats and stuff and sings christian songs to little kinds. That is cool too...I could be Miss Pattycake! Anyways, I would post a picture, but I didn't get any good ones. I looked a little less "Holly Golightly" and a little more "Holly Gochubby" ; ).

We ate and talked and when Joe and Amy Davis came in, we finally knew them well enough to talk to them. My feet hurt SO BAD by the time we left. I was walking like those little girls who are wearing heels for the first time. Anywho, Steve and I left about 9:45 or so and we had to go get some groceries. All in all, it was a good night. We only had about 6 Trick or Treaters while we were home, so we've got about 8 pounds of chocolate still by the door. If you come over, please have some. It's not safe for chocolate to be sitting around me like that.

No comments: