Tuesday, November 02, 2004

EEEEK!

I just got a great picture of my friend Sara. She's the one on the far right dressed as the Bride of Frankenstein! I was just surprised that she didn't do anything special to her hair ; ) *evil grin*

She looks so great!






In other news, I voted this morning. It took us an hour to get through the line. Steve said that he'd never seen so many people at the polls that early. I can say now that I voted for George W. Bush. Yeah, yeah, make all the jokes you want, but I honestly believe that he would make the best president between him and John Kerry. I know a lot of people are angry that he's sent troops overseas, and the media makes him look like an idiot by their biased reporting and half-truths, but I can say with no qualms at all that I believe that he is doing what he feels is best for our country. It's not my place to say whether or not he's right about the things he's done, because I'm not in Washington dealing with all of these problems and policies, but all we can really ask is that the president do what he thinks is right. No matter who he is.

So any of you who think I'm an idiot for voting for Bush, you can...well, you can do lots of things (some of them illegal in this state and others) to yourself, but I hope you will just respect my decision and leave me alone about it and I'll do the same for you. I prayed that the right man be elected, be it my choice or not, and I have faith that it will happen.

No comments: