Saturday, November 06, 2004

I got my christmas present last night! Steve couldn't wait to give it to me (because he's cool like that). I was so surprised! He got me a violin! I've always wanted one of those!!! He found one on e-bay for a really low price, and it was shipped yesterday. Do I play the violin, you may ask? No. It doesn't matter though, I'd really like to learn. Thanks to the internet I already know how to rosin the bow and fix the strings. Now I just have to learn to make more than screeky, angry cat noises on it. It's so awesome! I've named it Lenny. : ) So, Steve, I take back all the nasty things I've said about you this week...heeheehee. ; )

I'm at work this morning answering the bellows of soccermoms and not doing my homework. I've been such a slug this week. Hopefully the funk I've been under will be completely gone by next week and I can get back to normal. Whatever my kind of normal is, anyway. : )

Steve is replacing the counter tops this morning. Yeah, I know we just did that last year, but because the counters weren't a normal size, the tiles wouldn't fit and we were having to cut them. A lot of them were broken and chipped and frankly looked horrible, so we're starting all over with a clean, and standard sized, slate. We may even finish them this time! He's going to also replace the sink, and I'm going to paint a design on the cabinet doors. Maybe one day we'll finish redoecorating that house. I mean, we've been married and living in that house together for almost 4 years (November 11th is our anniversary), so you'd think we'd be close to done by now.

No comments: